While your Albert account is protected by your username and password, for extra security and convenience, you may enable Touch ID or set a PIN to access your account.
To enable touch ID:
- Tap Profile in the bottom right corner of the app > Settings > Touch ID and PIN
- To enable Touch ID, toggle "Enable Touch ID"
To enable a PIN code:
- You may also protect your account by setting a four digit PIN. While in the "Touch ID and PIN" menu, toggle the "Enable PIN Code" option. You will be prompted to create a four digit PIN to log in with.
- Note that you can only use either Touch ID or PIN; you cannot use both at once.
A few things to be aware of:
- If you do not have Touch ID or a PIN enabled, you will be forced to log in to Albert every time you use the app.
- Once you've set Touch ID or a PIN, you can set how long after closing the app should Albert re-ask for your credentials. If you select immediately, every time you close the app you will be asked to verify your credentials upon opening. If you select up to 1-hour, you can open and close the app within that time span and Albert will not ask you to re-verify your credentials.