If you are unable to locate your institution or would like to add an account manually, you can add a bank account, loan, or investment account with a custom name and balance.
- Tap the overview button on the bottom of the screen
- Tap the + sign in the upper right to add a new account
- Tap "Add an existing account"
- Tap “Manual” in the upper right to add a manual account
- Tap which account type you are adding
- Name the account as it will appear in Albert
- Enter the current account balance.
To keep your financial health score accurate, Albert recommends updating your manual accounts frequently.